Bay Bridge Dinosaurs
I came upon these dinosaurs on the Bay Bridge recently.
They seemed to be heading west toward San Francisco, but I really can’t be sure where they were going, or why. They appeared to be driving a chariot and rapidly overtaking the white pickup in front of them.
All photos Copyright © 2013 by Bill Zarchy
Related Posts on ROVING CAMERA
- Present at the Re-Creation: The Loma Prieta Earthquake October 17, 1989, 5:09 pm
Section 51, Upper Deck
Candlestick Park, San Francisco
“It’s in the drink, man! The Bay Bridge has fallen down!”
Uh oh, it’s going to take a while to get home toni...
- Writing Projects for Varney’s Place Recently completed pieces for The Kenwood Group, for their Varney's Place blog:
Giants Stadium: In the Shadow of Kenwood
Starting Friday afternoon and 81 times in the next six months, the ne...
- New Video from Rocker Chuck Prophet: ‘Temple Beautiful’ Tour of San Francisco Rock musician Chuck Prophet has released a new video, Part I of his musical tour of San Francisco.
The video features scenes of Chuck playing cuts from his new Temple Beautiful album and chattin...
- Temple Beautiful—Part II of Chuck Prophet’s Musical Tour of San Francisco San Francisco rock musician Chuck Prophet has released a new video—Part II of a musical tour of San Francisco, named for his newest album, "Temple Beautiful."
After recording his last album in M...
- Blowing Up the Catcher: Buster Posey and the Clean Play Club The collision was so violent that, for a moment, I feared he was dead, then paralyzed. But Giants catcher Buster Posey started to move almost immediately, clawing the dirt in agony, and I knew he h...