Camera Gallery 2012
Red Epic camera with PL lens mount and Red Volt XL battery module
It’s been quite a year for digital cinema cameras. We’ve seen new models of all sizes and form factors, from the hugest to the smallest, from still cameras that take amazing-looking video to video cameras that also shoot high-resolution stills. Check out the slideshow below—my photos, from shows and demos, of some of the new and updated cameras of 2012.
Camera models and manufacturers:
Related Posts on ROVING CAMERA
- NAB 2012 Preview I’m winging to Las Vegas for a couple of days to attend the NAB Show, the annual technical meeting and equipment show of the National Association of Broadcasters.
In particular, I’m […]
- NAB 2011: Digital Cinema Camera Shootout During the recent NAB Show in Las Vegas, I attended a panel discussion and screening of a series of tests called the Single Chip Camera Evaluation. The SCCE shootout, produced by an […]
- NAB 2011: More Cameras This report on new professional digital video cameras (introduced at or just before this month's NAB Show) is continued from the previous post.
- NAB Roundup 2013: Cameras Las Vegas is known for its buffets, and the NAB Show at the Vegas Convention Center is a grand smorgasbord of technology.
The floor exhibits fill over 800,000 square feet. 92,000 […]
- NAB 2011: Show Preview The National Association of Broadcasters annual trade show takes place next week at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
I'll be there for a couple of days to check out the new cameras, […]